Saturday, August 27, 2011

Skirts

This stuff is too good for me to make up!  Let me start this post by saying that I haven't really felt like talking to anyone this week.  In spite of my lackadaisical attitude, I have talked to a couple of people.  One person who goes by Sgt John Queen and claimed to be stationed in Iraq.  When I asked him which base he was actually stationed out of in the US, he gave me his home address. 

This other person, I am just going to cut and paste the conversation here.  I really don't care about protecting his anonymity:

Steve Williams: hey
GsFirstKiss: hi
Steve Williams: So how are you today
Steve Williams: and how long have you been on the site
GsFirstKiss: I'm gearing up for Irene!
GsFirstKiss: which site?
Steve Williams: zoosk
GsFirstKiss: a couple of weeks.
Steve Williams: I a pretty new on here as i am only 5days on the site
Steve Williams: have you found any body
GsFirstKiss: nah
GsFirstKiss: i found you!

Show Recent Messages (F3)

Steve Williams: hey
GsFirstKiss: hi
Steve Williams: So how are you today
Steve Williams: and how long have you been on the site
GsFirstKiss: I'm gearing up for Irene!
GsFirstKiss: which site?
Steve Williams: zoosk
GsFirstKiss: a couple of weeks.
Steve Williams: I a pretty new on here as i am only 5days on the site
Steve Williams: have you found any body
GsFirstKiss: nah
GsFirstKiss: i found you!
Steve Williams: hehehehe that sounds sweet
GsFirstKiss: where are you located?
Steve Williams: I am in Mohnton PA
Steve Williams: and you
GsFirstKiss: I'm in Downingtown
Steve Williams: SOunds great
Steve Williams: so what do you do for living
GsFirstKiss: I'm a software engineer.  You?
Steve Williams: i am an Oil Spillage consultant a technical adviser in control of spills and clean-up of HCp - HFO of a Petroleum Company I love doing my Job very much and like to travel alot
GsFirstKiss: I would think you would live near the gulf then not in the middle of Pennsylvania.  lol
GsFirstKiss: r u there?
Steve Williams: lol
Steve Williams: I dont get to work currently because i get called up for my job and sometimes it has to let me travelling
Steve Williams: have you ever traveled out of the states?
GsFirstKiss: I lived in the UK for 2+ years in my 30s and have traveled Europe extensively.
Steve Williams: That sounds lovely
Steve Williams: I have been to New Zealand and some other southern part of the work
Steve Williams: world*
GsFirstKiss: so what do you do when you are not doing oil clean up stuff?
Steve Williams: I do work from home
Steve Williams: and some other paper works for companies
GsFirstKiss: I do the software behind Video on Demand
Steve Williams: how long have you been doing that
GsFirstKiss: I've been in software since I graduated.  Been doing VOD since December.
Steve Williams: do you like your job ?
GsFirstKiss: I love my job.
GsFirstKiss: I have an HD TV and a TiVo Box on my desk and watch tv/video all day!!lol
Steve Williams: Great
Steve Williams: tell me more about yourself
GsFirstKiss: Well, I like to shoot guns.  lol
GsFirstKiss: I grew up in Arkansas.
GsFirstKiss: I like to go into the city.
GsFirstKiss: I like to travel.
GsFirstKiss: Love to go out to eat.  Can stay in too.
GsFirstKiss: Tell me about you.....
Steve Williams: well I am fiercely independent but still want to be taken care of and relish in the thought of an abundance of winks, touching, smiling eyes, quick kisses everyday... cherished and priceless to me.
Steve Williams:
I am at a point in my life where all I need are the simple things in life and someone to share them with hopfully a good woman.. I am looking for someone in a similar life situation who is looking for a partner in life.
GsFirstKiss: hang on.  Mama on the phone.
Steve Williams: ok
GsFirstKiss: back
GsFirstKiss: ok.  your profile says you like to wear long skirts?
Steve Williams:   I love the Jersey shore (any beach) in the summer, thunderstorms and blizzards. Winters are great for taking in the beautiful white snow on the trees and cozying up on the couch with that special person...snowball fights are fun too. I am most peaceful and energized at the water. I enjoy walks at the end of the day, working out at the gym and connecting with family, friends and that special person. Live music and exploring new areas is always interesting to me
Steve Williams: Oh yeah i use to like that but its been a while i did it
GsFirstKiss: for real?
Steve Williams: Do you know i am originally fro ukraine ?
GsFirstKiss: that's nice.  I'll bet you have a lovely accent.  Did you really wear skirts?  for real?
Steve Williams: Lol
Steve Williams: I dont do that in public except when i am indoor with my son
Steve Williams: so i just do it for fun for him lol
Steve Williams: i like to make him laugh
GsFirstKiss: look I really appreciate your honesty.  But, I have to be honest with you, that's a deal breaker for me.
Steve Williams: how do you mean
Steve Williams: Are you suggesting that i may not have time for you or what
Steve Williams: well if you must know i used to make him laugh more so he will not feel the pain of losing his mother at a very young age
GsFirstKiss: look, I'm from the south and I can't date a man that has worn a skirt.  I'm sorry.


Now, if you ain't laughing right now, you ain't right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment