Thursday, May 31, 2012

IJL

So Lisa called and said she got my email.  She absolutely would NOT consider arranging a meeting between Jerry and myself anywhere other than downtown Philadelphia since he is coming from Jersey.  She also said that this would be counting as one of my matches.  I think she said that because she wanted to bully me into it hoping I would go "oh! well then I will drive into the city blah blah blah".  So, I said to her, oh well and shrugged my shoulders.  She said that they would definitely keep this in mind for my future matches and the way she said it was more like a threat.  More like a "you'll be sorry" tone.  And, she kept stressing that the city is their "main territory". 

Oh, and I did ask her what makes him such a good match for me.  She said that she didn't have the information in front of her.  Then, she stated that she doesn't set the matches up.  They have a "team" that makes those decisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment