Monday, May 21, 2012

Gary Resurfaced

Well, well well.  Ok.  Gary and I were supposed to have dinner on Thursday.  That morning and afternoon he kept texting.  We were on, then we were off, then we were on, then off, on, off.....you get the picture.  By about 2pm I finally texted, "Let's just reschedule".  I went out with my BFF that night and forgot about the whole thing.  He called, he texted, and after 3 voice mails he finally quit calling.  I didn't hear my phone ring anyway.

I thought he went away.  Didn't hear from him for a while, then he suddenly called again.  He called a lot.  Long story short, the man is a habitual liar.  There are no telling how many lies I caught this guy in.

He texted me Saturday morning from another woman's house.  He was in Washington D.C. with a girl he met off the internet 4 years ago.  How can I take this guy seriously?

I can tell from his behavior that he keeps a string of women around.  So, this morning I tried to be nice and say that I thought we were in 2 different places.  He wanted examples.  Then, I told him that I just don't see us together down the road.  It's just my instincts.  He kept on and on.  I finally said, "Look, I'm trying to be nice."  I didn't want to come right out and tell him I thought he is the biggest liar I've ever met and he has absolutely no credentials with me.  So, he became very business like and was sort of yelling.  Basically told me Good-Luck and said good-bye.

I am tempted to put his last name down so that any woman that googles this guy's name will see this.

Turn the page......

No comments:

Post a Comment