Friday, August 10, 2012

Dumped via text

This is a first for me.  Received this text at 9:16am from nice man Mike:

Ginger was going to call last night but I've been thinking about this dating thing.  Between the fact that your ex is a jerk and my divorce process just kicked off I don't think we should keep mtg.  I'm not ready and if we kept mtg my heart wouldn't be in it which means it would be about sex.  I'm sorry and wish you luck.


Ok
#1.  He thought I was going to have sex with him?????  That's a bit presumptuous.
#2. My ex being a jerk is the reason he's my ex.  That doesn't prevent me from dating.  That would be the reason WHY I am dating.  I can't see someone who is intimidated by my ex.  That just wouldn't work at all.  If he knew he could get one in over my boyfriend, OMG he'd work the poor guy over.
#3.  I don't think there is a number 3.  I haven't responded to this text and probably won't.  I'm not sure exactly what to say.  I would have never taken this guy out of the "friend-zone" simply because I knew from the get go that he is not emotionally available.  He must have an ego the size of Texas.

Whatever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment