Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The frantic gum chewer.....surfaces

How could we forget the gum chewer?  We met on August 16, almost a month ago.  He IM'ed me yesterday but I didn't respond.  So, this morning he IM'ed me again:

paramedic5830: So what did you think of our fist get together
gingerphillips: I have to be honest with you Mike, I didn't feel any chemistry.  I had a real problem with a couple of things.
paramedic5830: Do tell
gingerphillips: Well, the gum was so distracting for me.  And, when you put it on the appetizer plate, that was bad enough, but when you finished your meal instead of getting a new piece, you put that same piece back in your mouth and it just turned my stomach.  No offense.  And, I also thought it wasn't very nice to order an entree but not get me anything.  I don't want you to be upset, but it just wasn't a match for me.
paramedic5830: Well Np, good Lucy with your search....
gingerphillips: Not to mention that I haven't heard from you in a long while and normally when a man is interested in you, you are not on the backburner.  Men are fairly aggressive in getting what they want.  I feel like I was just an afterthought.

He said something about how I wasn't on the back burner, he's just been really busy, blah blah blah.  So, that was that.  Hopefully, he'll learn something about the gum.  Probably not, though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment