Monday, July 16, 2012

Another one bites the dust......

How long your date was?   6:00 - 7:30
 
What did you like about him? Absolutely nothing.
 
What are three positive things about your match?  I can honestly say that I saw nothing positive about this man.  He had a horrible squeaky voice and it sounded like he was burping constantly.  He ordered a beer and drank it from the bottle at the table.  And, kept burping beer breath across the table.  He was a know-it-all, unattractive awkward geek....at best.
 
What interests did you have in common?  None.
 
What was your first impression?  I was so stunned by his patterned shirt and his patterned tie that it took me a bit to get past that.  Then, I just kept thinking, this man is NOT SEXY under that horrible outfit. 
 
How did the date end?  He walked me to my car and I shook his hand goodbye.
 
Did you exchange numbers?  Absolutely not.
 
Do you plan on seeing him again? If “no” please list reasons why?  This man appears to be psychologically unstable.  He went on quite a bit about the Republican party spouting off rhetoric like a garbage fed sheep.  I was quiet, smiled and listened to him and didn't contribute much until he asked me who I would pick for Romney's running mate.  I explained to him I don't really follow politics at this point in my life.  He talked about how we are going to end up just like Europe, bankrupt, as a country and there will be civil unrest in 5 years to the point of rioting in the streets.  He went on for about 10 minutes about how Memphis (where I grew up) is NOT the Mississippi River Delta.  And, later told me I am "disagreeable" when I said that sometimes earthquakes are strongest on the first jolt, hence aftershocks.  He told me that I must have cheated the government at some point by claiming an extra deductible or somehow otherwise being dishonest on my taxes.  Then he said I must have otherwise taken advantage of government benefits in some other way after I explained that I have an accountant do my taxes.  My jaw dropped.
 
 
What can we focus on for your next match?  I'm not sure who thought this would be a good match for me??????  What a complete and utter waste of my time.  Was this pay-back for my last match since I am unable to drive into Center City?  I found it interesting that he shared with me that he didn't have to meet with anyone from your organization for the one-on-one like I did.  He shared that he was told I had dark hair with dark eyes, and that I am 5'7".  For the record, I am 5'8" with blonde hair and blue eyes.  I have attached my pictured for a reminder. 

 
 
 
IMG_0842.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment