Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sweet Beginnings

I'm not feeling particularly loved right now.  I think I was already down a little bit when that matchmaker called me AGAIN.  She just wanted me to know that she is allied with Premier Match and they both checked their databases and there is just no one interested in driving out to Downingtown.  Then, she had to throw in that none of her clients want to date anyone with small children or anyone as tall as me.  Jeesh.  I could have lived without this information.  I'm sorry but this was smeared in my face the first call and now she has to take her foot and stomp it in.  I mean, I appreciate the honesty and all.  But, talk about harsh.  Jeesh.

Oh, but she is going to advertise in West Chester next week and she'll keep me in mind.  I said, Gee thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment